[TRNSYS-users] How to best model zones in zones?

Marion Hiller Hiller at Transsolar.com
Wed Jan 7 02:13:57 PST 2015

David,

A zone in Trnsys3d  can’t have holes.
In order to do so you need to compose the production hall into zone volumes that fulfil this requirement.
Often halls are cut horizontal at upper machine level.

Do you need 3D radiation modes?

Marion
Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Stuttgart - Munich - New York - Paris
t: +49.711.67976.0<tel:%2B49.711.67976.27>   f: +49.711.67976.11<tel:%2B49.711.67976.11>
www.transsolar.com/<http://www.transsolar.com/>

KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / Steuernummer: 99073/00911 / USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639