[TRNSYS-users] Wrong number of outputs?

Sander Vanderbeken sandervanderbeken at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 05:56:53 PST 2015

Hi,

I recently started using TRNSYS. I’m trying to simulate thermal comfort in a school.
When I try to run the simulation, TRNSYS tells me that an error has occurred in the deck.
Via the .lst-file I’ve found this message:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.250000
    Generated by Unit     :    18
    Generated by Type     :    56
    TRNSYS Message     28 : The listed input referenced an output number beyond the allocated outputs for the connected type.
    Reported information  : Unit 18 Type 56 Input 42 Connected to Unit 17 Type 99 Output 36

But I don’t understand the error. Input 42 and output 36 are not connected to each other.
What can I do to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance,
With best regards,

Sander