[TRNSYS-users] Capacitance in TRNBuild

Ole Nienaber olenienaber at web.de
Sun Feb 22 04:01:22 PST 2015

Dear all,

I'm trying to model a building zone in TRNBuild. The store capacity is
specified by 90 Wh/(m²*K). Unfortunately there is no information about
the single store capacities (e.g. walls, furniture,...). Now my idea was
to just model the zone with massless walls and to add the whole store
capacity to the capacity in TRNBuild (normally the wall capacity is not
valued in this parameter). Normally I don't see any problems regarding
to this way of calculation, becauce I only use the absolute value of the
capacity. Do you see any problems in doing this?

Thanks and greets,
Ole