[TRNSYS-users] [Request received] Fwd: Question about a paper behavior simulation and sensitivity tests

EnergyAE support at trnsys.guru
Tue Feb 3 06:02:33 PST 2015

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

[Request received] [TRNSYS-users] Fwd: Question about a paper behavior simulation and sensitivity tests

Your request (7) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Dear all,

I have to simulate a library in which there will be books, cartons, archives... therefore i must simulate a paper behavior and  make a few sensitivity tests things that I do not know make under Trnsys.

Could anybody help me please (information, documentation,…)?

Best regards.

Siham MADDI

Energy engineer

Attachment(s):
ATT00001.txt - https://trnsys-guru.zendesk.com/attachments/token/TnF3DelTYsWZt30vhyirON6oM/?name=ATT00001.txt

This email is a service from TRNSYS GURU.

[TJNC-1X91]