[TRNSYS-users] Monthly kWh consumption of a building

Alastair McDowell alastair.mcdowell at energyae.com
Wed Dec 2 01:01:00 PST 2015

Hi Akash

You will need to output the electric power consumption (kJ/hr) from your electrical appliances to an integrator, set the integration period to -1 to calculate monthly energy consumption (kJ). Connect this to an equation (or a Type57 unit converter) to convert kJ->kWh, knowing that 1kWh=3600kJ. Connect this to a printer to output the results.

Kind regards,

Alastair McDowell
Engineering Consultant
Energy Analysis & Engineering – Enabling innovation for a sustainable future
T: +61 450 600 842
E: alastair.mcdowell at energyae.com<mailto:alastair.mcdowell at energyae.com>
608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com<http://www.energyae.com/>