[TRNSYS-users] HELP: In TRNSYS 17: How to connect a thermostat switch (Type 2b) to switch ON a pump at a particular temperature range else keep the pump OFF.

Alastair McDowell alastair.mcdowell at energyae.com
Wed Dec 16 12:50:10 PST 2015

Veekay,

See the Solar hot water system example model in TRNSYS Simulation Studio for a demonstration of your exact situation. File > New > Solar hot water system.

Kind regards,

Alastair McDowell
Engineering Consultant
Energy Analysis & Engineering – Enabling innovation for a sustainable future
T: +61 450 600 842
E: alastair.mcdowell at energyae.com<mailto:alastair.mcdowell at energyae.com>
608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com<http://www.energyae.com/>