[TRNSYS-users] Air layer in Trnbuild

Marko Mancic markomancic at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 11:58:03 PDT 2015

 Hi Trnsys users,
I am trying to create a model of a lightweight contruction sport hall, which consists of two leyers of special Polyester foils, and a 70cm air layer between. In reality, the construction is streched and held in place by a wood sceleton.
I have noticed, that whichever air layer is chosen from the library, it is modelled as massless, and the tickness is 0.
How can I change the tickness of the Air layer?
In addition, I get the following error messages when I try to save the project "error when trying to create wall transfer coefficients"" unable to find root, after indication that root exists""Maybe time base is to small"
What could be the couse of the error I am getting?

Thank you for helping!