[TRNSYS-users] About Type4e

Anas Majdouli majdouli_anas at hotmail.fr
Tue Apr 28 18:51:02 PDT 2015

Hi TRNsys community,

I started learning TRNsys last week for my internship.
I am trying to use the Type4e (Hot water storage tank) to produce DHW, following a daytime strategy (a load profile, using Type14b) to heat water from 29°C to 45°C. The file is attached to this mail.

It seems that the simulation is not working : Q=0 kJ/hr. Can you help me with it ? Am I plotting the wrong output ? Do I need to add an electricity heater before the tank to heat water OR is it included in the type ?

Thanks in advance.

Anas MAJDOULI
The Solar Energy Research Institute of Singapore - Intern