[TRNSYS-users] TRNsys basic simulation of a an instantaneous gaz heater

Anas Majdouli majdouli_anas at hotmail.fr
Tue Apr 21 22:57:06 PDT 2015

Hi TRNsys community !

I am working on a simulation using Type940 [Gas Tankless
Water Heater] and based on a daytime strategy using Type 14c [Time Dependent
Forcing Function: Internal Gains].

The values of Type 14c points are heat rates [kJ/hr] because
I calculated for each hour the energy rate required for heating. But the energy
output of the heater (Type940) doesn’t correspond match with my forcing
function : it remains constant L.

Please find attached to this email my simulation files. I am
using TRNsys 17.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yours Sincerely,

Anas MAJDOULI