[TRNSYS-users] Query about solar radiation unit

Stefan Hampel s13d39 at umwelt-campus.de
Tue Apr 7 00:10:26 PDT 2015

Hey,
don´t you have a documentation?? There you find tons of information,
your question included. Or see the examples.
If your Graph shows units you dont want, you have to convert them before
plotting. For this you can use the unit conversion Type (see math
reference documents) or a equation where you define the conversion
factor yourself.

Regards,
Stefan