[TRNSYS-users] Hybrid Wind-PV system

Farah KOJOK farahkojok2579 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 06:33:30 PDT 2015

Dear Sir,I try to simulate a hybrid wind-photovoltaic system where electric energy is stocked in a battery.I linked the sum of outlet power from both Wind and PV units to a regulator, which is connected to the battery. However, I find that, at each instant, the power of battery (Output 3 in Type 47) is equal to the sum mentioned above and that there is no storage of free electrical energy. In addition, I would like to note that the battery state of charge increases with time.Thank you for your help.Best Regards Farah