[TRNSYS-users] stec

george orestides geoore at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:15:53 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,
I am trying to simulate a solar tower system with storage unit. I have already made the proper connections between the components of :-weather data (type9a & type16g)-feffmatx & CenRec-storage unit (stoco & concrete store)-rankine cycle & electric generatorUnfortunately I have a Convergence problem (TRNSYS message 203).I think I have located the source of the problem but I do not know how to fix it.The connection between stoco - cenrec (solar input HTF Temp - Fluid inlet temperature) seems to be the problem.It is the connection that closes the molten salt loop.Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
George Orestidis