[TRNSYS-users] solar_tower_simulation

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Sep 25 11:06:49 PDT 2014

The password was sent with the link to the TESS Libraries in an e-mail.
If you can't find it contact your distributor. DO NOT publish the
password or send it to someone in an e-mail - that is a direct violation
of your licensing agreement.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 09/25/2014 12:12 pm, Ricardo Gallegos wrote:

> I aqm also asked a password to install Tess libraries.
> Can you help me?

>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I am trying to develop a simple solar tower model.
>> I connected all the components (Heliostat field, CenRec) and the rankine model from the stec_examples.
>> I connected the turbine (stage_3) with an electric generator (ElecGen_2) as well.
>> The problem is that the electric output is by far lower than the receiver income power.
>> For instance at a specific point during the day, the the power to the receiver is 5.7MW and the elecric output is 126 KW.
>> Could anyone give me any useful direction in order to improve the model?
>>
>> Thank you in advance,
>> George Orestidis

Links:
------