[TRNSYS-users] stec_library_for_csp

george orestides geoore at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:13:45 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,
I am new in Trnsys and I am working on a project for my thesis.I have to simulate a solar tower plant combined with a storage unit.I would like to make a combination of the 3 stec_examples (stec_crs, stec_cyc and part of stec_storage) in order to change a few parameters and have valid and useful results. Can anyone provide me some help or useful tips? especially with the concrete_storage (unit 430) and STOCO controller (unit 431).my email : geoore at hotmail.com
Thank you in advance.
George Orestidis