[TRNSYS-users] regarding Tracking in TRANSOL

Bachchulal Gupta blgbharatpur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 08:25:53 PDT 2014

dear all
can u anyone tell me the tracking option in TRANSOL software- a Part of
TRNSYS ?

in this stationary CPC thermal collector is used, no tracking option is
there .

but we can supplied to the software , our weather file separate  tm2
format.

but in transys weather file the tracking option is in the parameters/input
that we cant change after couple a weather file to TRANSOL.

any one can suggest how can i run SCH601solar thermal cooling system with
tracking CPC collector.

Regards
B.L.Gupta