[TRNSYS-users] Optimization at each time-step

Georgios Kyriakarakos gk at aua.gr
Fri Aug 22 05:35:47 PDT 2014

Dear Sunliang,

In the past I came across the work of Brian Coffey. In his MSc thesis he prepared a platform where TRNSYS was run within TRNSYS in the same manner as I understand you want to do it. The first TRNSYS is used as the real-time optimization platform for a controller, and the second TRNSYS is used to simulate the building and the first runs inside the second.
Links for the MSc thesis, related publications and software can be found in the GENOPT site:

http://simulationresearch.lbl.gov/GO/download.html

Regards,

George
Dr. George Kyriakarakos, Agricultural Engineer
MSc Energy Systems & Renewable Energy Sources, PhD.
Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Natural Resources and Agricultural Engineering
Iera odos street, 75, Athens 11855, Greece
Tel. +30.210.5294046 (direct), Fax: +30.210.5294023
Mobile +30.6942.046895
e-mail: <gk at aua.gr>