[TRNSYS-users] Strange result from the weather data reader

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Aug 14 18:35:39 PDT 2014

Mr. Lee

TRNSYS does not output instantaneous values, so the value that you are
seeing at a particular point in a printer is the average over the
timestep.  If you plot the temperatures at the midpoint of the timestep,
as I have done in the attached spreadsheet, you will see that the
profiles are identical.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com