[TRNSYS-users] read weather data type9a

saja al-rifai srhihi2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 18:13:23 PDT 2014

hello,

I am trying to read my own weather data by using the type9a to import global solar radiation and temperature, and using type16c to calculate and manipulate the weather data.

The problem, I am trying to plot the outputs of type16c, but  TRNSYS cannot read the second and third day and 29th day from each month. I don't know what the problem, I am sure that the weather data exist to all the year,
I need to read all days to ensure that the weather data available to system simulation.

thanks in advance
saja