[TRNSYS-users] solar_tower

george orestides geoore at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 08:00:32 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,
I posted 3 days ago in order to ask some help for solar power plant simulation.My problem is that the electric output is by far lower than the receivers income power.I have checked the parameters and everything seems working fine until the turbine stages.I have connected only the stage_3 (last turbine) with the electric generator.I would like to connect the sum turbine power with the electric generator.Could anyone help me with that? which component shall i use?
Thank you in advance.
George Orestidis