[TRNSYS-users] solar_tower_simulation

george orestides geoore at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:35:16 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,
I am trying to develop a simple solar tower model.I connected all the components (Heliostat field, CenRec) and the rankine model from the stec_examples.I connected the turbine (stage_3) with an electric generator (ElecGen_2) as well.The problem is that the electric output is by far lower than the receiver income power.For instance at a specific point during the day, the  the power to the receiver is 5.7MW and the elecric output is 126 KW.Could anyone give me any useful direction in order to improve the model?
Thank you in advance,George Orestidis