[TRNSYS-users] linking type 360 and type 56

elena.bee at libero.it elena.bee at libero.it
Tue Oct 7 04:23:15 PDT 2014

Dear TRNSYS users,

I'm trying to model a floor heating system, linking type360 to the building
model type 56. After reading the type 360 documentation i can't understand why
the surface temperature of the floor is both an input and an output of type 56.
I don't know how to define the floor temperature as an input in TRNBUILD, in
order to give the value calculated within type360. Moreover, the documentation
suggests to "define the wall type as a resistance", but which value of
resistance should i give?

Thanks in advance for any help
Best regards
Elena