[TRNSYS-users] Question about "Active layer" in Type 56

Raimond Valler raimond.valler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 01:19:16 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone

I'm happy to be a new TRNSYS user and a part of this community.
I have one question about Type 56 and if anyone could help me with that, it
would be great.

I'm trying to simulate a temperature change in a simple room with active
layer walls. I used TRNSYS Building project (multizone) to create a
template and then I made the walls with active layer in TRNBuild.

The problem I'm having is that, when I change the inlet temperature or min.
desired inlet mass flowrate, then nothing changes in room temperatures... I
think I have to somehow link the active wall function to the heating and
cooling system? but I have no idea how.
If someone could explain this to me or send me a simple example I would be
very grateful

Very best regards
Raimond Valler