[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Michael Stochniol stochnio at mail.hs-ulm.de
Thu Nov 20 01:52:09 PST 2014

Hallo everyone,

im trying to create a control function using equations with logic operators for the control of a variable speed pump, in order to adjust the massflow trough the pump. I wrote a control funktion and plotted it without connecting it to the pump and it seemed to work right. But if i am conecting it to the pump my simulation freezes after around 700 timesteps or less. I am trying to create solar domestic hot water system. The question is, is it possible to create this kind of control circuit with equations ? I have similar problems with every control loop i am trying to create this way. The math should work but implemented  in TRNSYS (TRNSYS 17) the simulation stick somewhere.

I am no experienced user so maybe someone could give my some advise how to implement this kind of control functions right?

i am very grateful for any help or ideas.

thanks in advance

Michael Stochniol