[TRNSYS-users] mass flow rate as input to type 56

Francesca Pagliaro francesca.pagl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 10:22:54 PST 2014

Dear all,
I'm new with TRNSYS. I need to model a single inlet (i.e. a fan or an
auxiliary heater) and use its fluid mass flow rate and temperature as an
input for three different buildings (type 56). When I connect the fan with
the type 56 I can only set a link for the air temperature.
How can I link the mass flow rate? Also consider I want to divide the fan
mass flow rate in three different equal parts, one for every type 56.

Thank you for your help

Francesca