[TRNSYS-users] Temperature Control

A. M i_0z at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 01:53:10 PST 2014

 Dear All,  Im working on TRNSYS 17 and my goal is controlling the zone temperature and humidity. I read the tutorial provided in the attachment on how to change from energy rate level to temperature level control. my questions are :1) what is the difference between them ? can I still calculate my cooling and heating loads if I used temperature level control ?2) I want to control the temperature of the zone in the range of 18~26... but it doesn't work when I follow the tutorial provided. Is there any wrong with it ?3) How can I control the humidity as well ? Your quick response is highly appreciated,  A.M