[TRNSYS-users] heat pipe

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon May 19 12:06:14 PDT 2014

It depends on how you'd like to model the collector. If the collector
has been tested to one of the common standards (EN12975-2 for example),
then it can be readily modeled in TRNSYS. If you are looking for a
detailed physics-based first principles model of a concentrating heat
pipe collector, I am not aware of one.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com