[TRNSYS-users] district heating network

Mateo de Guadalfajara mateog at unizar.es
Tue May 13 05:27:53 PDT 2014

Dear Francesca

Attached you will find my master thesis and an important part of the thesis
was the modelling and simulation of a central solar heating plant with
seasonal storage.
http://zaguan.unizar.es/TAZ/EINA/2013/10314/TAZ-TFM-2013-143.pdf
I hope it will help you to start with your project

If you can find it on the internet you might also use:
"Tesi de Laurea" from "Politecnico di Torino" of "Antonio Anastasia"
Simulation and thermo-economic analysis of central solar heating plants.

Good luck with your project