[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 2pipes Fan coil modeling

Avesani Stefano stefano.avesani at eurac.edu
Tue Mar 18 02:15:17 PDT 2014

Dear all,

two questions by my side:

-      Is there any documentation of TESS type 996? Do I have to refer to documentation of cooling coil with performance map?

-      In case of use of heating coil 753d and cooling coil 508a, how to found values for the by pass factor? It seems to be depending on fluids inlet temperatures (in my case changing with time) and I have managed to determine it just for design conditions. Do I have to let it changing? In case yes, how?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Stefano