[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 713

metkell yebiyo metkell at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 06:52:14 PST 2014

Dear TRNSYS users,

I have a model which uses type713 as underfloor heating, this model was done using TRNSYS 16. when I tried to run this model using the new TRNSYS 17 it gives me an error, and I couldn't find the type713 on the TESS library on the new version.

What is the type 713 replaced with on the new TRNSYS 17 please?
Is there another equivalent model that I can use as underfloor heating please?

Regards,
Metkel

Metkel Yebiyo BEng (Hons), MSc
CEREB PhD Researcher - Ground Source Heat Pumps
Room T615
Department of Urban Engineering
Faculty of Engineering, Science and the Built Environment
London South Bank University,
103 Borough Road,
London SE1 0AA
Tel: +44 (0)20 7815 7639