[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Amel Rjibi rjibi_amel at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 07:02:25 PST 2014

Dear users,
Does someone can tell me where i can find  a water /air heat exchanger  .i use Type 667: Air To Air Heat Recovery Device but it indicate int the Mathematical Referencethat it's air /air exchanger .  i need the  humidity relative and absolute humidity ratio as input 
Type 667 is that it works as   an air/ water exchanger? .
can i  found other type there can be used for that.I can not use the type 91 because these inputs are the temperature and flow only.

best regards,
rjibi amel
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/trnsys-users-onebuilding.org/attachments/20140305/53bd7fb8/attachment-0001.htm>

More information about the TRNSYS-users mailing list