[TRNSYS-users] Question about TRNBUILD

Marion Hiller Hiller at Transsolar.com
Thu Jun 5 00:06:04 PDT 2014

Pauline,

with the wall category „INTERNAL“ you have to be very carful.
This option can only be applied for symmetric walls with respect to constructions, convection etc.
In Trnbuild, you have to enter BOTH sides!  If the floor is 5 m * 3 m then you enter 30 m² as area.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CF809D.603D13B0]

This is the case because the wall is calculated “only half” .

For “ADJACENT” surfaces you enter the area of one side only.

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
Curiestraße 2
70563 Stuttgart
Telefon: +49 711 67976-0
http://www.trnsys.de<http://www.trnsys.de/>

Transsolar: KlimaEngineering- Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Stuttgart – München – New York – Paris
Geschäftsführer :Diplom-Ingenieur Matthias Schuler, Diplom-Ingenieur Thomas Auer, Diplom-Physiker Stefan Holst, Diplom-Betriebswirt Dieter Schnelle
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347,