[TRNSYS-users] Compilation with C++

Albert Garcia agarcia at irec.cat
Tue Jul 22 01:19:46 PDT 2014

Dear All,

I would like to know or receive some knowledge about how to compile components with a C++ Compiler, until now all the information that I have found it's about how to compile with Fortran. I think I will be able to compile with Fortran, thanks to help of the manual, but for some work requirements I must compile my components with C++. Basically my questions are around 3 aspects.

-              Which files and folders should I find by default when I open the workspace? (Someone tried to compile with C++ before me and I'm not sure to have all the files to proceed properly with the compilation using C++)
-              Which project type I have to select in C++ compiler (I usually tried with Visual C++, Win32, Project Win32 ).
-              Which settings should I define in the project configuration and in the debug and release mode.

I will appreciate any help or comment related with C++ and the compile process,
Thank you very much in advance,

Best regards,
Albert.