[TRNSYS-users] creating a component/searching for fortran versions

Κατερινα Παπαζογλου papazogloukate at yahoo.gr
Thu Jul 10 00:26:53 PDT 2014

Hi! I am working a project at the Laboratory of Solar Energy of National Technical University of Athens.I want to create a new component for modeling a solar collector .I have tried to find  the versions Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6b or Intel Visual Fortran but there are not available for free download...I would like to know where I could find one of these versions or if there is any other available version i can use for creating a component.