[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS3D with Sketchup 8 does not recognise surfaces except first rectangle placed

Matt Duffy mduffy at aeieng.com
Wed Jul 9 07:52:36 PDT 2014

Chris,

Do you happen to have any other building simulation tools installed with SketchUp (i.e. IESVE, OpenStudio, etc.)? I remember something similar happening when a user had IES-VE installed in SketchUp. Unfortunately, the user had to uninstall IESVE from the control panel in order for TRNSYS3D to work; they couldn't just turn it off in the 'Preferences' --> 'Extensions' menu in SketchUp like you do with OpenStudio.

Good luck!

Matt Duffy
Sustainable

AEI | Affiliated Engineers
5802 Research Park Boulevard | Madison, WI 53719
P: 608.236.1207 | F: 608.238.2614
mduffy at aeieng.com  |  www.aeieng.com