[TRNSYS-users] Weather data file creation

Ben Heymer bheymer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 06:05:35 PDT 2014

Gaelle,

You may want to try reading your measured weather data in from a generic
text file reader (Type 9 for example). This is easier than trying to create
a weather file. Then you could supplement your data with selected outputs
from a standard TMY weather data reader (such as for azimuth angle and
elevation angle).

If you want to do one step better, you could purchase a weather file for
your area over the same time period (AMY) and use a combination of your
measured data and their interpolated data. One such service is
http://www.weatheranalytics.com/; there may be equivalents that I'm not
aware of.

Best Regards,
Ben Heymer