[TRNSYS-users] The problem of Type 62 Calling-Excel

Ben Heymer BHeymer at ecw.org
Wed Jan 29 06:45:12 PST 2014

Sunliang,

Sometimes the permissions settings in the Windows OS interfere with program interoperability. You can change settings by right clicking the executable and selecting "properties". Choosing "Run this program as an administrator" has been helpful for me in the past.

This may or may not be the source of your issue, but it's an easy thing to try.

Ben Heymer, PE
Senior Energy Engineer | Energy Center of Wisconsin | Madison.Chicago.Minneapolis
608.210.7168 | Mobile: 312.315.4783 | www.ecw.org<http://www.ecw.org/>