[TRNSYS-users] Shading Matrix

Toni Herena toni.herena at aiguasol.coop
Thu Jan 23 01:34:12 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm currently modeling a building with some shading devices in facades
(louvres). First modeled in sketchup3D and then imported to trnsys. There
are some zones that are not convex, so I choose only the detailed radiation
model for the right zones that can be calculated this way, and let the
other zones (not important for the energy demand) with the standard
radiation model.

I can generate the view factor matrix without any problem, but when I try
to generate the shading/isolation matrix an error occurs and it doesn't
create any file (well, it creates only a nearly empty .log file).

I must say that there are several zones in this building. I have made some
test with other building to check if my shading isolation generator were
working well and it performed ok. So is it a problem attached to this
building? to the file? to the number of shading groups?

Thank you in advance and reggards.

[image: Imatge en línia 1]

--
*Toni Herena*

*Responsable*
* de projectesÀrea Tècnica*

 Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL
C/ Roger de Llúria, 29 3r 2a 08009 Barcelona
Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55 Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56
toni.herena at aiguasol.coop
http://www.aiguasol.coop

<http://aiguasol.coop/2011/01/energy-thinking-days/>

*P Contribuye con el Medio Ambiente y no imprimas este e-mail si no es
imprescindibleneration *