[TRNSYS-users] variable wall layer conductivity in type56

Piotr Sacha piotr.sacha at inspiralia.com
Fri Jan 17 05:22:45 PST 2014

Hello TRNSYS users,

Does anybody know if there is a way of  inputting conductivity of a wall layer  as a variable? I would like to include in my model the effect of change of conductivity of a wall with its temperature k(T), but in module Type56 (Multi-Zone Building) it seems to be impossible, conductivity in Layer Type Manager can be specified only as a fixed number. Is there any way of getting around this problem?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Piotr