[TRNSYS-users] Type 155-yearly schedules

Adam Rysanek amr63 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 10 09:20:52 PST 2014

Dear Sihem,

I have had the exact same scenario in the past (stochastic occupancy from
Type 155 for simulation in Type 56).

Step 1: In TRNBUILD, for each building zone (or for all zones), you change
the input type for occupant internal gains from "Constant" or "Schedule" to
"Input". This assigns a new input variable to the Type 56 component in
TRNSYS.
Step 2: In Simulation Studio, connect the corresponding output from Type 155
to the new input you created for Type 56.
Step 3: Repeat for all other required zones.

As I wrote this, I just saw David Bradley's response, which is helpful.
Regards,
Adam

------

Adam Rysanek, BASc, MScE, PhD
Research Associate

Energy Efficient Cities initiative | EECi
Department of Engineering
Trumpington Street
University of Cambridge
Cambridge CB2 1PZ