[TRNSYS-users] Logical Unit number

metkell yebiyo metkell at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 07:38:05 PST 2014

Dear TRNSYS users
I have added external performance data for WaterFurnace EKW130 heat pump to the External Files tab in the Type927 proforma. It has started generating error,

TRNSYS Message    109
: Error reading data stored in logical unit. NOTE: the reported logical unit
number may be automatically or internally ASSIGNed, or you may have specified
the incorrect number of independent variables.  Reported information  : Logical Unit number 197. The most common cause of this error is that there are not enough lines of data (dependent values) in the file.

I have specified the full path to the file, would anyone know what the logical unit error is please.

Regards,
Metkel