[TRNSYS-users] Heating/cooling energy consumption

Igor Seso igorseso at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 05:22:17 PST 2014

Dear all,

I want to simulate/calculate the heat energy consumption of a building Type 56 (weekly,monthly).

1.Since as output from the TYPE 56 I get only the Qheat_zone (heat transfer rate-power) so will it be correct to use the quantity integrator type 24 and connect with Type 46?
2. For the integration period if I put 24 hr does it mean that I get daily energy consumption? and with STOP I get for the whole simulation period?

Thank you
Best Regards
Igor