[TRNSYS-users] Question related to modelling ice storage modules with a type of trnsys

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Feb 19 08:58:18 PST 2014

<Apart from the ICE-pit of transsolar, is there any other way to model
an ICE storage module?>

We (TESS) have a storage tank model with an idealized ice-water
relationship: isothermal tank, uniform ice building and melting (not on
pipes), etc. It's brand new and hasn't been fully documented yet, but it
is available should it prove useful to your studies.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com