[TRNSYS-users] Switch between two cooling systems automatically

Jian Yan yanjian0830 at outlook.com
Fri Feb 7 02:06:39 PST 2014

Hello dears,
I'm recently building a thermal model of a server room in TRNSYS 17, where two types of cooling systems are applied, chiller and economizer. My goal is to cool the server room by the chiller when the ambient temperature is above 18 centigrade, while using free cooling (economizer) when the temperature is below 18 centigrade.
The chiller system is already built and functional, however, I have no clue how to enable the model switch between the two cooling systems automatically according to the outdoor temperature, like how to set the temperature sensor, valve or other staffs.
Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,Ryan