[TRNSYS-users] Type 957

Matt Duffy mduffy at aeieng.com
Tue Dec 9 07:09:52 PST 2014

Alessia,

I also updated to the latest version, and it was able to find the DLL and run the simulation. Here is the section from the log file.

“
*** Notice at time        :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    Message               : The following Types were loaded from "TESSGroundCouplingType957_v17.2.01_Release.dll": Type957
“

Perhaps double-check that the DLLs were installed into the correct directories. If you do indeed have that DLL in the directory, and your log file says, “TESSGroundCouplingType957_v17.2.01_Release.dll  was found but did not contain any components from the input file”, it could be a deeper issue; consult technical support.

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Duffy
Sustainable

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Boulevard | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1207 | F: 608.238.2614
mduffy at aeieng.com<mailto:mduffy at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com>