[TRNSYS-users] Type 340 and TRNEDIT

Jorge Facao jorge.facao at lneg.pt
Tue Dec 9 12:10:43 PST 2014

Dear TRNSYS users,
I am trying to make a TRNSED application.
My project includes the Type 340 - Multiport Store.
When I open the project.trd in TRNEDIT I receive an error message.
I made a simple project just with Type 340 and the message error is
"Error in line 103. Checkbox command expected."
I copy the line 103 to this e-mail.

UASAHEAT=0
*|(UA)s,a1
heat loss capacity rate of the store through the first zone (dz1) of the
store mantle |kJ/hr.K|kJ/hr.K|0|1|0|1000000.00000|1000

Looking forward to ear from you to solve this problem.

Jorge Facão

Solar Energy Laboratory
National Energy and Geology Laboratory (LNEG)
Estrada do Paço do Lumiar, 22
1649-038 Lisbon - Portugal
T: +351-210924600/1; Ext: 4379
skype: jfacao