[TRNSYS-users] hybrid small scale CHP plant combining geothermal with solar thermal (PTCs) power

ALEXANDROS PECHTELIDIS apechtelidis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 10:51:04 PST 2014

Hello,

I am new in TRNSYS, so I would like a little help in choosing the right
components for the above simulation model.

Can you suggest any specific parabolic trough model component among types
1257, 536 and 1288 given the fact that our goal is to achieve a thermal
output power equal to approximately 200kW (really small scale)

Considering the geothermal source... I couldn't find any relative component
type!

Neither for the electric power generator which I have to apply an Organic
Rankine Cycle (ORC) engine. I am aware that I have to add such a component
and modify it afterwards. Is it possible to find an existing code the ORC
generator, or can you give me any tip on how to make the modifications in
the new component?

Thanks in Advance.

Kind Regards
Pechtelidis Alexandros