[TRNSYS-users] Experimental data on hybrid-ground source heat pump system

Theeraphat Sri-on theeraph at hotmail.co.th
Fri Dec 5 21:28:53 PST 2014

Dear all,I am student. I am conducting a simulation study to design a hybrid ground-source heat pump system. I am using TRNSYS to model the system. To make my study reliable and easy to get publish, I want to validate the simulation first. Do have anyone help me?., about experimental data on hybrid-ground source heat pump system (ground loop and cooling tower).Could you provide me these information please?Thank you very much.Sincerely yours,