[TRNSYS-users] Problem with window in TRNbuild

jeannieboef at gmail.com jeannieboef at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:51:52 PDT 2014

In short, no, I don't think so and I wouldn't hope so.

I suggest using WINDOW. Afterward, you will see that your request is
strange in that their should be no reason to try and simulate
something that does not or cannot exist with a simulation program
trying to align itself with reality. Sorry if my response sounds
harsh...it is only meant to encourage you to think a little into the
physics underlaying the models.

PS Their is plenty more than the reflectivity that influences heat
gain/loss through and by the glass and window assembly.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23