[TRNSYS-users] Strange result from the weather data reader

C K Lee a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Thu Aug 14 17:58:33 PDT 2014

Dear all.

I am using the Type15-6 to read the weather data of Beijing from the
data file provided by TRNSYS.  However, I find that when I use different
simulation time steps, the output of the weather data at particular
times will be different (see attached file).  I try both TRNSYS 16 and
17, and the same problem occurs in both platforms.  Can anyone advise
why this happens?  Thank you!

Best Regards
Chun Kwong LEE
City University of Hong Kong