[TRNSYS-users] pollutant model case

Dols, William Stuart william.dols at nist.gov
Thu Aug 14 13:21:40 PDT 2014

Deepak,

You can use the newly developed TYPE 98 that couples the multizone airflow and pollutant transport model CONTAM with TRNSYS.

Details and a demonstration case are provided on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) website.

http://www.bfrl.nist.gov/IAQanalysis/software/Type98desc.html

There are a couple of papers describing the new features as well:

http://www.nist.gov/manuscript-publication-search.cfm?pub_id=915154

http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/CUUFCGmwJwS4C3UZpKh6/full

- Stuart

W. Stuart Dols

National Institute of Standards and Technology Engineering Laboratory
Indoor Air Quality and Ventilation Group
Gaithersburg, MD
www.bfrl.nist.gov/IAQanalysis<http://www.bfrl.nist.gov/IAQanalysis>